Friday, February 13, 2004

Time with Daisy

Well.... I just came back from seeing Daisy..... I remember how much I dislike George..... he is a dooshbag...... anyway.... Daisy was happy to see me and i love riding her.... After I got used to her again and she got used to me being on her back..... I went out in the open field..... and I walked her and then I wanted to try to trot her..... i got her to but then i lost control and she did a canter..... and i think bucked and down i came..... 'course..... i sorta helped fall off... like always.....she ran.... and i walked to get her with a smile on my face...... I was pleased.... Daisy wasn't really but I was..... and then I got back on her..... and then off and then on...... It is hard for me to get on...... my stomach muscles hurt but I didn't really..... if you know what I mean.... well I basically had i good time..... I got angry and I almost cried for no reason at all but besides that I had plenty of fun.......

No comments: